dimanche 3 avril 2011

Getting to know yourself !

This week's class was all about getting to know yourself.
We did a game that consisted in making 2 lines with people standing. Then , one person ran in the middle of these lines with closed eyes, and at the end 2 people caught this person. To do this exercise you had to trust the people around you and be confident that they will actually catch you.


After that we walked around the room and Steve gave adjectives qualifying personnality. We had to play the opposite of what you think you are. For example for reserved/extrovert, I played reserved beacause I think I am not really. This exercise was fun to me because it made us think about our personnality, and sometimes I didn't really know which one of the adjectives qualified me best.

To finish, we made an improvised drama scene with 6 people at the time: each person had a status number from 1 to 6, 1 being the highest status. We had a scene with a bank hold up, and one with 5 mothers in a playground with their children that was pretty funny. The status wass not defined by the job or career but with the person's behaviour, her influence on the audience that made her low or high status. We had to guess the status number of each character, and we were not bad at guessing that !

**See you next week**
Ju

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh ... I'm really surprised by your blog. Generally people do what they want but in the same time they don't.
    In fact, the life is full of mystery. A day you're in, a day you're out... That's it. That's the question of our life. One day, one night, I'll be there in the context of the superiority of my mind,I should to ignore all the ideas above my head and make the right decision.
    The word I choose to illustrate this principle is "choices". Every choices have an effect on what you are. Every choices, even if you take the right, the left or the straight one, is normally good for you.
    Try to remember : never give up, never look on your back. Why ? Because I said so !

    Cheers, Nico

    RépondreSupprimer